VOLUNTEER AT PITA
Volunteers will be required to work one shift in return for a ticket to the rest of the festival and a crew t-shirt
Positioned in one of the two festival bars, volunteers will be serving drinks, processing drink sales and helping re-stock the bar floor. You will need to be able to provide a valid RSA if you are selected for this role.
Positioned at the front gate, volunteers will be helping with duties such as scanning tickets and allocating the correct wristband (based on ID checks). Some volunteers will also be needed to process ticket sales in the box office.
A few legends will be recruited for our Green Team. These shifts will be a shorter shift in the morning so you can enjoy the rest of the festival. Volunteers will be sorting rubbish in our waste station before it heads of for recycling.
There are a limited number of miscellaneous positions available such as, bump in merch and operational assistants. Let us know in your application if you are interested in a career in events and looking for a foot in the door.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
- You must be aged 18 years or over to apply
- Make sure that you have the time off work and that you can DEFINITELY complete your volunteer commitment before you apply.
- You will be required to provide valid credit card details which will be charged for the price of the ticket and an admin fee in the event that you don’t turn up for your shift.
- Shifts are varied and you may be sent to an area you haven’t applied for if we need extra hands there.
- If you want to work with a friend, you will both need to choose each other when completing the application. We cant guarantee that you will be placed together but we’ll try our best!
HAVE YOU ALREADY REGISTERED YOUR INTEREST AND LOOKING FOR MORE INFO?
Keep an eye on your emails (and junk folder). We will be sending out a link to the volunteer application soon. We will also be providing updates in the Dashboard below
Please check here before emailing us to help reduce the trillions of emails we receive each day. We will be regularly updating this space and your question may already be answered.